Acleara Acne Treatment in Hurst, TX
Acne can damage your confidence and self-esteem, particularly if you have struggled with chronic acne for a large portion of your life. Despite common wisdom, acne is a problem for more than teenagers, and adult acne is a very real condition. Acleara acne treatment might be able to provide relief from acne-damaged skin.
To schedule an Acleara consultation, call (817) 203-2760 or contact Dr. Jessica Stangenwald online.
What is Acleara Acne Treatment?
Acleara acne therapy is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment for acne reduction in qualified adults. Acleara is an acne treatment designed to open your skin's pores and free them of dead skin cells, oils and bacteria.
Acleara does this by using pulsed light technology, essentially high-powered bursts of filtered light that are designed to improve skin appearance. Qualified patients for Acleara include:
- Those with moderate to severe acne.
- Those with large pores, leading to oily skin.
- Those who have tried over-the-counter methods and prescription antibiotics with no success.
- Those who wish to avoid unfortunate side effects of medication or pain associated with other laser skin treatments.
Acleara is a non-surgical and non-painful solution for acne, and it may succeed where other methods have failed.
How Does Acleara Work?
Acleara makes use of a two-part system, with part one being a light vacuum treatment and part two using pulsed light therapy. During the procedure:
- Your provider uses a small handheld device and places it over the target area.
- Vacuum technology painlessly removes the bacteria that cause acne and begins cleansing skin.
- Bursts of comfortable, therapeutic light blast the affected area to further eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
Many people notice results within one week of receiving Acleara acne treatment. Acleara features:
- No pain
- Little to no downtime
- Reduced pore size
- No scarring
- No long-term side effects
Acleara has shown to be effective because it targets not just the acne itself, but the pores and the underlying bacteria that are the root cause of acne. Unlike many other acne treatment methods, Acleara is FDA approved for acne treatment.
Schedule Acleara Acne Treatment Today
Acleara can you help you reduce pore size and find relief from chronic adult acne. If you're ready to move beyond acne and toward clear, clean skin: Call (817) 203-2760 or contact Dr. Jessica Stangenwald online.
The New You Medical & Infusion Clinic
Address100 Grapevine Highway
Hurst, TX 76054
10:00AM - 07:00PM
Wed: 10:00AM - 07:00PM
Thu: 10:00AM - 07:00PM
Fri: 10:00AM - 07:00PM
Sat: 08:00AM - 12:00PM